All Year Round
- Blue sweat shirts or cardigans with the William Byrd school logo (old logo is acceptable)
- Grey or black trousers or skirt
- White shirt, blouse or collared t-shirt
- Plain blue, black or white hijab or turban
Summer (or children may choose to stay in the ‘all year round’ uniform above)
- Girls: Blue and white check or stripe summer dress or knee length short trousers.
- Boys: Black or grey short trousers
- Black shorts or black footless leggings and white t-shirts (long or short sleeved)
- Black plimsolls for PE in KS1 (with Velcro fastening)
- Black plimsolls or trainers in KS2 (these must be different from day time shoes)
- Blue or black plain track or jogging suits or track suit/jogging bottoms may only be worn for outdoor PE in winter
For health and safety reasons long hair should be tied back during the school day using simple ties bands or clips. 'Jojo bows' are not considered suitable for school.
Extreme haircuts and razor patterns should not be worn at school as this goes against the principles of school uniform.