School Car Park
Car Park Rules
We are working together with The Unit to ensure the car park is used safely and effectively.
Please ensure you use the car park spaces available when you arrive. We will try to ensure all spaces are clear and ready to park in on arrival.
- The car park is a one-way system, please enter the first gate with the ‘Go In’ sign.
- Park in the available marked spaces.
- If you arrive and there is not a space available, please make one single line in the middle of the car park.
- Once this is half full, make a second line (on the left).
- Always fill the car park spaces first, as a priority.
We must work together as a community to ensure the car park continues to flow.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to speak with me when I am on duty outside.
We thank you for your continued support.
If you are visiting the school, please use the external car park which is situated in front of the school and is also used for The Unit Gym.
If you have any problems, please contact the school on 01895 462 394.
The key message for us all to hear is to
SLOW DOWN when driving and WALK to school safely where possible