School Closure Information
Please click here to find out more information
We will be able to support families who usually receive benefits-related free school meals by providing a picnic lunch box for families to collect from school. This does not apply to Universal Infant Free School Meals and so children in Reception – Year 2 will not be able to collect a school lunch from Monday unless their families are entitled to benefits-related free school meals.
If you are eligible for benefits-related free school meals, please contact the school office as soon as possible to confirm that you would like to collect a picnic lunch box for your children from Monday 23 March.
T: 01895 462 394
To see all the recent up to date information about the Coronavirus from the government please click here.
Make sure you and your children follow these general principles to prevent spreading any respiratory virus:
- Wash your hands often – with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitiser if soap and water aren’t available
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- If you feel unwell, stay at home and don’t attend work or school
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home
- If you’re worried about your symptoms, please call NHS 111 – don’t go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment